Thursday, 14 March 2013

❤❤Top 5 Coral/Peach/Nude Lipsticks❤ღ❤

Hi Lovelies!
So I think Spring is on its way and then it starts snowing ?! British weather for you haha. However, despite this crazy and freezing cold weather I thought today I would pick out some beautiful Peach/Nudes/Corals from my lipstick collection to show you. It was very hard to narrow it down to five of my favourites, as I have some more high end and drugstore favourites, but I will save them for a collection post. There is something so Spring/Summer about transitioning to Peaches from Winter Pinks, but I still absolutely love Pink shades for the Spring/Summer as well. I don't normally wear peaches in the Winter because I think they look weird on my complexion, whereas I can wear Pinks all year around, so I think that's why I get so excited about wearing Peaches/Corals haha .

I hope you all enjoy this post and if you would like to ask any questions or get in contact please just comment below, or via my social media buttons to the right hand side of this post. I also wanted to let you know that finally my bloglovin is working woohoo! after months and months of it being broken it has finally updated. I know some people prefer keeping up to date with blogs they like through bloglovin, so if you like you can follow me by clicking my + social media button. 
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #48 Evasion
This lipstick has true HG status for me and I actually believe I have repurchased this shade three times now. It's hydrating and leaves a beautiful light peachy/beige tint to the lips, which is perfect for everyday use. Rouge Coco's don't have a huge amount of pigmentation, but they do have enough Colour to tell that you are wearing that particular shade. I also feel like the Rouge Coco Shines are the kind of lipstick you can simply apply without needing a mirror at all, which is great for busy times. I love this lipstick and I can't fault the gorgeous sleek Chanel packaging and lovely hydrating formula with a hint of Colour as well.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture #23 Coral Poetique
You have probably seen my review below for this beautiful newbie of mine, but I had to include it because it's an absolute stunner. I'm really in love with the mid-bright light Coral that can be toned down to a much more wearable Apricot shade. The texture is also beautiful and moisturising enough without being slippery like the Volupte's.
MAC Shy Girl
This lipstick is one of MAC's best seller and I can totally see why, as its the perfect nude (also reminds me I need a new one haha). It's not too light or too dark, which makes it the perfect option for loads of different skin tones. It has a slight Peach tone to it which makes it a really gorgeous shade to match with either a more dramatic eye, or just for a work/college look.
MAC Coral Bliss
Coral Bliss is another newbie to my collection, as I won it via a Giveaway which the lovely Georgia from Makeup Pixie was holding a few weeks ago. It's a Cremesheen formula like Shy Girl (my favourite mac formula) but despite being a frost, it doesn't actually translate on the lips. It looks absolutely amazing in the tube and looks equally pretty on the lips, but not quite as vivid as it initially looks. It translates as a lovely light coral shade that leans more on the Pink side. I think that this shade would look absolutely stunning on a lovely sunny day, it's so pretty!! (Review Soon)
YSL Glossy Stain #27 Peche Cerra-Colla. 
I absolutely love Glossy Stains and was excited to get my latest shade in "Peche Cerra-Colla" which is a beautiful light Peach. Glossy Stains have such an unusual formula, but I personally really like them and think that they are a perfect mix of a lipgloss, lipstick and lip stain all rolled into one. With the lighter shades you do need two applications to really bring the Colour to its best pigmentation. (Review coming soon)
[Swatches]

Other shades I would recommend : Rimmel Appocolips #Nude Eclipse, Rimmel Appocolips #Luna, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #Sourire, Benefit Coralista Gloss.

I hope you have enjoyed this post lovelies and would love to know what your favourite shade is ?

Love
         

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jewel Beauty Advertiser "Ashleigh"The blog www.quintessentiallyme-blog is my space I use to write about my passion for beauty, fashion and life in general. I am also passionate about sourcing high quality products and so created a little website www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk. This allowed me to partner with individual suppliers from all over the world to bring you a hand-picked collection of the highest quality products that are not yet available in the UK - A true celebration of the Artisan!

43 comments:

  1. The ysl glossy stain is beautiful xx
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Coral Bliss is so pretty! Definately need to get that one in my collection :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fab. I went to get Shy Girl the other day and came out with Ravishing which is lovely too but more coral toned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of Mac Coral Bliss :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooveeee the Chanel one!!! So super pretty!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanel Evasion is like my HG lipstick and I will always have it in my collection :D X

      Delete
  6. I love shy girl! Mind you! I think evasion just jumped onto my wish list - looks like a beaut of a summer shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it :) such a beauty!

      Delete
  7. Aaaah, so pretty! Both the coral shades are just gorgeous, definitely up my street! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the MAC 'Coral Bliss', I really need to start becommming more daring with my lipsticks, even that is too out there for me. I think I'm missing out! :P

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it :) coral's are so lovely for the Spring and Summer x

      Delete
  9. Chanel evasion looks lovely. I want a Chanel lipstick so much but I can't bring yself to spend the money on one. x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't they have absolutely fabulous packaging!? I need them all!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh they do haha :D I must admit I love the Chanel packaging its simple but classy! x

      Delete
  11. Love Mac "Coral Bliss" such a lovely colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all so much! Especially the YLS Glossy Stain; it's so beautiful! I will definitely get it! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are right up my street - i need the chanel and ysl ones so bad! lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing shades! You've got a beautiful collection!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I struggled to pick these 5! I might do a collection post soon xx

      Delete
  16. I love these colours, especially YSL Poetique. You're so lucky to have all these!

    These are the types of lipsticks I'd have to display on a dressing table, they look far too good to sit in a drawer :P

    xxx

    www.maisy-meow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeep such beautiful shades!! I NEED a Chanel lipstick in my life and MAC Coral Bliss has been added to my wish list 8) x x x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in #Sourire would look amaze on you !! xxx

      Delete
  18. Aah they're all so gorgeous! I particularly like coral bliss and coral poetique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post!

    www.itsflashfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This reminds me I need a coral for spring! I love the look of the MAC Coral Bliss and the YSL Coral Poetique! So I'll need to get one ;) I love my mac shy girl too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YSL Coral Poetique is a beauty it can either be peachy or like super bight Coral haha :D xx

      Delete
  21. I'm bookmarking this page so that I will remember the ones you recommended :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love MAC Shy Girl & Chanel Evasion although im a sucker for YSL packaging aha :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of these are such pretty colours but I don't think they will look good on me. I'm NC42 and I think these shades will wash me out. Which coral would you recommend for my skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Coral Bliss would look lovely on you :) xx

      Delete
  24. Love every one of the colours!


    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think the coral bliss by MAC is the best! and youre so right about the dull british weather! I know many people leave thier blog addresses below and you may find it kinda annoying!... but hopefuly you might be feeling nice and check out our blog? :) www.beauandbows.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Chanel's lipsticks, can't get enough.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My word these all look so lovely! I've definitely got my eye on that YSL lipstick and MAC Shy Girl :)

    Allie
    http://ordinaryallie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love shades like this, I am a fan of collistar salmon and MAC gaga 2

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your variety of lipsticks you chose! i don't own any of these but I'm thinking i need to try a YSL glossy stain!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need Chanel 48 Evasion in my life! Such a pretty colour!

    Eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow i love the colors! :-)

    check back?

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous shades. Can't wait for summer to arrive to get the coraly colours out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ohh my! these colours are gorgeous! will be looking to buy some of these for sure!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You SO much for leaving a comment on my blog post! There is nothing I love more than hearing from all my amazing readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...